Facebook Data Deletion Instructions URL

 

 

Idle Fortress Tower Defense is a facebook login app and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.

If you want to delete your activities for Idle Fortress Tower Defense App, you can remove your information by following these steps:

1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”

2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.

3. Search and Click “Idle Fortress Tower Defense” in the search bar.

 4. Scroll and click “Remove”.

5. Congratulations, you have succesfully removed your app activities.

Comments

  1. Fix the boss waves. Base pushes boss so far it takes ages to kill them. Already 2 updates and you didn't fix this obvious flaw????? What are you doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you.
    My name is Natsuki and I am a game designer in Japan.
    I am very impressed with your work on "Idle Fortress Tower Defense". I think it is perfect as a "leave & click & roguelike" game. It is a casual game, but the quality is high and the ease of play is excellent.

    Now, I would like to ask you about your "feel for the game" and your future plans for the game.
    I know you are busy, but I would appreciate it if you could contact me at the following e-mail address.

    sakura.netsuki@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i want to know that after the official releasing of the game, will the item i buy still remain in my acct? (no ads, x2 & x3 gold multiplier)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy